Financial stocks suffered a sharp setback on the Bombay Stock Exchange on Wednesday as a major sell-off by funds dragged the bankex 3.18 per cent lower after oil marketing companies raised petrol prices, fuelling inflation concerns.
- Sensex plunges 445 points, closes below 20,000 (ibnlive.in.com)
- MOIL Listing Price is Currently Rs.565 (panasianbiz.com)
- Coal India becomes 5th most valued firm on BSE (ibnlive.in.com)
- Coal India makes spectacular debut (thehindu.com)
- Sensex zooms 300 points, crosses 20,000-mark (ibnlive.in.com)