Reliance (ADA) group stocks witnessed heavy selling pressure on Monday with all the group stocks down about 5% or more despite the damage-control exercise over the weekend to soothe investor fears related to the Sebi order on Friday.
On Monday, among the leading companies from the group, while the R-Infra stock closed 7.8% off at Rs 736, Reliance Capital lost 6.5% to Rs 574, Reliance Communications lost 4.8% to Rs 132 and Reliance Power 6.1% to Rs 138. Among others, Reliance Mediaworks was down 8.5% to Rs 182, while Reliance Broadcast was off 6.2% at Rs 73.
- “SEBIâ€™s Consent Order in the Reliance ADAG Case” and related posts (indiacorplaw.blogspot.com)
- SEBI Bars Billionaire from Secondary Market (online.wsj.com)
- Reliance Infrastructure’s Anil Ambani barred from investing (telegraph.co.uk)
- New software tools for SEBI to spy on social networking sites (topinews.com)
- Now you can Trade in Foreign Stock Indices! (trak.in)