The company has paid Rs.75.25 crore as the initial down payment for the land in the Technocity project.
The deed was signed on behalf of TCS by S. Mahalingam, director and CFO, at a ceremony held at Park Centre, Technopark.
‘Our global learning centre here will train and accommodate 15,000 employees at any point of time. We are planning an iconic and landmark campus in India with an estimated investment of Rs.1,500 crore,’ said Mahalingam.
Source: Read Full Article
- IT exports to cross $1-billion mark (thehindu.com)
- India’s TCS gets $19 million contract (reuters.com)
- LDF striving for growth with equity: VS (thehindu.com)
- TCS signs major IT deals with Deutsche Bank and Indian Bank (zdnet.com)
- List of Hospitals in Trissur (rainrays.wordpress.com)